AVisual manages operates in both the Event Production and Installation segments.
You will have a supportive team who will help you succeed! Plus we’re a little bit fun too even if we do say so! We are in a period of growth and a great time to join the company!
You should have strong technical knowledge with a focus on customer service as well as attention to detail! You will be responsible for liaising with our Director and Sales & Installations Manager to manage the project from contract sign off to completion.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Working with the Sales and Installations Manager to plan and manage the jobs on hand.
- Scheduling crew and techs for each job.
- Liaising with the site contacts to ensure the installation is as smooth as possible.
- Managing the techs to ensure quality of work and attention to detail.
- Logging any equipment that needs replacing.
- Performing equipment maintenance schedules.
One important quality is to smile politely at Brad’s Dad jokes…..of which there are many!
The office is located in Penrith and you may be required to work from the warehouse from time to time to prepare for big jobs, however most jobs will be onsite in the Sydney and Hunter region. Opportunity for travel interstate and New Zealand.
If you have any questions or would like to ask any questions please speak to Brad Byrne confidentially on 0419 000 153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia.
Casual event and installer technician positions also available.
Email your resume to email@example.com or click here to apply.