Avisual Productions manages the inhouse audio for multiple venues and we are seeking a Venue Sales executive to work with some of our busy Venue partners across Sydney & QLD.
You will need to be a self-starter, keen to take initiative and run with role. The role would be based at our head office in Jamisontown with hybrid working options.
Reporting to the Director and National Venues Manager, you will have a supportive team who will help you succeed! Plus we’re a little bit fun too even if we do say so! We are in a period of growth and a great time to join the company!
You should have strong technical knowledge with a strong focus on customer service. Responsible for quoting and converting enquiries from our within multiple hotel Groups. You will be responsible for liaising with venue management, event staff and clients to provide audio visual solutions for small boardroom style meetings to large venue buy-out events.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Quoting and liaising with clients and venue management.
- Assisting with site inspections when required.
- Drawing up customised floorplans for client and venue reference. Experience with Visio highly regarded.
- Following up with clients ensuring the pipeline of events is maintained and managed.
- Upselling where appropriate to maximise revenue.
- Maintaining the CRM system with up to date client details and notes.
- Inputting quotes and operational entry into our custom system.
- Reporting any venue knowledge and staff movements back to the Sales Team.
- Maintaining forecast reports and budgeting information.
- Following up with clients post event to ensure repeat business.
This venues are busy and needs someone organised with emails and proactive to stay on top of the enquiries and changes.
If you have any questions or would like to ask any questions please speak to Brad Byrne confidentially on 0419 000 153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia.
Email your resume to email@example.com or click here to apply.